June 12, 2018

The Happiest Day of Her Life?

It is a DANCE PARTY over here because I have just finished some full color animation for Pickled!


I decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to all out fully hand animate every shot in my short because let's face it, that will take me the rest of my life to finish by myself. So I'm using Harmony rigs for a few shots and some shots will have minor amounts of animation. The big juicy acting and storytelling shots will be fully hand animated for sure, but this one is done with a rig. It was actually a lot of fun to animate something fast and simple for a change. However the mouth, which is the focus of the shot, is hand animated. So this is a small taste of what Pickled will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come with me to the Ghibli Museum!

I made a video for my youtube channel about my visit to the Ghibli Museum this past March.