September 9, 2012

Flipping!


Here's a video of me flipping the first 5 drawings of scene 6! I love flipping. And drawing. And pegbars and pencil sharpeners and light tables!

On Friday night I saw Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind at the Ghibli retrospective happening in San Francisco at the Bridge theater. It was the first time I`ve seen it. The audience was lucky for the opportunity to see it on the big screen and as a new 35mm print of the film. I was a little sad when the film ended since it showed such a sad and petty side of humanity but I slept on it. Saturday morning I woke up and realised it was one of my favorite and most beautiful movies made. I would love to watch it again. If you haven`t seen it, do so! It's pretty epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come with me to the Ghibli Museum!

I made a video for my youtube channel about my visit to the Ghibli Museum this past March.