October 12, 2012

Two mini pencil tests

Here are two snippets of scene 6. I tweaked the ending and I'm filling out the section when Birdie sets down the jar. The jar set down clip is darker since I've drawn different parts on different layers. There were just too many lines per page to keep track!
There are now 33 inbetweens left to be done to complete this shot. I'm doing my damndest to get it done sooner than later! I actually bought a small protective portfolio case and have started carrying the whole scene with me wherever I go. I'm not ready to scan the whole thing yet and the thought of it something happening to it is (an unlikely) possibility. But I would not be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come with me to the Ghibli Museum!

I made a video for my youtube channel about my visit to the Ghibli Museum this past March.