August 16, 2023

First Film Study!

This is my first time doing a thumbnail film study! It's only page one. My next mission is to DRAW FASTER and get two of these done in the same amount of time it took me to do this one.

Big thank you to Travis Marks for his Film Studies for Storyboard Artists Guide. I found it while searching for some tips on starting a film study. I emailed Travis who is super nice. He asks that you make a donation to Inner-City Arts and then send him the receipt. He'll then share with you the guide. What a cool way to raise money for a cause you support and share knowledge with other artists.

I found an article titled The 100 Best Movies of All Time (and while that's subjective) they're all great and I decided to just start studying from the top of the list. So here we have my first page of studies from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come with me to the Ghibli Museum!

I made a video for my youtube channel about my visit to the Ghibli Museum this past March.