June 28, 2013

I'm going to blog less often over the summer

Even though I have a backlog of blog post ideas, I'm going to take a break from my bi-weekly blogging schedule for a little while. For the rest of the summer. I've picked 3 days that I will blog through the summer; these days fall approximately one month apart and they are Tuesdays.

I constantly shift my priorities around and right now blogging is going down on the list. I've got a lot on my plate! I can't wait to whittle down the mountain of work I've got to do and get back to animating on my film.

The 3 Tuesdays I plan to blog over the remainder of the summer:

July 23
August 20
Sept 17

September 22 is the start of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come with me to the Ghibli Museum!

I made a video for my youtube channel about my visit to the Ghibli Museum this past March.